b ...:::craftológia:::...: My life - my business vol. 2

8/20/2011

My life - my business vol. 2

I hate when people tell me 7/24 what I should or shouldn't do. It is so not their fucking business. What the hell they think? The only thing I really should do is to ignore them but it's so hard when you get it all the time. 
I'm spending too much time (too much for whom anyway?) in front of the computer - that's a problem. I eat something different from the already cooked meal for lunch - that's also a problem. I don't like tomatoes - guess what? That's a problem too! I don't spend enough time outside (cuz I hate this hot weather and I don't want to melt in the sun) - that is also a problem. 
I should assume that I'm a problem wholly and completely... but that is something I'm not. Or a pain in the neck either. 
But you know what? Fuck off and try some self-criticism! It's healthy. You might even sleep better at nights. 

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése