b ...:::craftológia:::...: Writing mode: Zombie

3/21/2012

Writing mode: Zombie

Tomorrow I have to start writing an essay, or at least an outline of an essay about how Mr G. B. Shaw sort of denied the expectations of the audience in his play, Pygmalion. And I'm writing in English in order to get into the mood... I have to write a summary of a play for my Modern and Contemporary British and Irish Drama class every week, and I also have to read tons of critical articles (secondary sources, as they say), yet for me getting into the swing of writing in English takes much more time than writing a summary about 300 words (which is actually finished in 30 minutes). It's nice to have an unpopular blog with only few followers/readers, for I enjoy full independence here. 
So in the morning I have discussed the theme with my professor. At first I thought that there's no way I could write 5 pages about this topic, for I have only found 2 sources which matched the topic, and that's not enough. But then, with the help of my professor, so many ideas came to my mind, that now I have to pick out certain aspects to limit the essay to 5 pages. 
After having lunch I had to read some excerpts from a captivity narrative, then I fell asleep, for I did not sleep well last night. And since 5 pm I'm like a zombie, though I don't feel sleepy at all (probably because of my afternoon nap) and I got used to go to bed around this time in the evening (11.30 pm). Anyway, this might be a perfect opportunity to finish the book I'm reading, for ther are only few pages left. And then I can get into the habit of thesis writing as well. So much to do in so little time...

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése